Enlightened

 draft #2



    The new normal of education was a roller coaster ride to both student and teachers. It raised a lot of opinions and queries that really brought major conflicts to different people especially on the media. However  it also impacted my social life as a student. Subsequently, have this mode of learning affected my education? Did I personally enjoy it? Let's all find out.



    COVID Pandemic impacted a lot of sectors such as the economic sector. The new mode of learning which is the "New Normal of Education" was implemented to prevent the risk of students and teachers from the transmission of the said virus. This mode of learning was uplifted where online and modular learning are the main core of education. Frankly speaking, it was really challenging at first because of the lack of communication and the topics where not well discussed which affected my performance. I am a consistent honor student and it was a big pressure on me not to enter the honors list because the topics and modules are not properly understood. Moreover, with the help of my parents and my friends I was able to cope from it and I got used to it. The importance of surrounding yourself with a good support system is really important during challenging times. It was hard but with the help of my people around me, I was enlightened and I become an Honor Student. I had multiple breakdowns during those times and I can proudly say that I overcome those with a smile on my face. To summarize it, what I've done is to not believe over the things that I can do during the New Normal of education which made me think "I couldn't do it" but I did.



    During the hardest and challenging moments of our lives, we should learn to to value and believe in ourselves. The lack of self-trust was my biggest downfall during those times but with the help of the people around me I conquered it all. I've learned to believe in myself more and to let go of all the worries. I almost gave in but I didn't, I stood strong amidst all of it. I now know that I am a fighter, and will forever forever be one.

Comments

  1. What you said are all true, the pandemic is mentally and physically hurtful, I hope that you will not give up on the things you want to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know that you overcome your challnges well. Don't give up and keep pn doing great, Basti!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts