EXPERIENCES



EXPERIENCES 


Time moves too quickly; the second quarter has already ended. The second quarter is both enjoyable and demanding, just like the first. However, I found this quarter to be simpler than the first, and I'm proud of myself for outperforming last quarter.


It seems easier than it was earlier in the quarter over the last months. I believe that I have now adjusted to the realities of being a student. Lack of sleep and late evenings are becoming more common. This time, I made an effort to work harder, but I fell short. I made an effort to stay out of situations that might go wrong, but I was unsuccessful. I gave it my best shot, but not enough.


Not always dreaming, but learning, graduating, and pursuing it I've learnt a lot of things that will be very helpful to me in the future, and I'll remember them even when this quarter comes to a close. Even if life is difficult and things don't always go as planned, we should have courage and carry on with our lives. You may be going through something easy or difficult, but don't give up; simply get up. We can accomplish it!

Comments

  1. Great to know that you have coped with the 2nd quarter:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job for surviving this second quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the fantastic job, Daryl, and remember to have fun while learning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Basti! I'll be rooting for you for the next quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts