Who Am I

draft #1





Who Am I
 

    My parents named me Daryl Sebastian Paz and my nickname is "Basti" which is mostly used by everyone. I'm currently 15 years old and pursuing my studies at Ilocos Sur National High School, Special Mathematics Class. I'm located in the capital of San Ildefonso, Poblacion East. Now I'm gonna tell something about my self.


    I'm an extrovert but sometimes, I'm also shy. I invest a lot on the things I like such as Karate and other sports that requires physical strength. I'm also a member of Knights of the Altar in our Parish and doing things makes me fulfilled and accomplished. I'm a risk taker and that speaks a lot about who I am. If i I like something, I will do whatever it takes to accomplish it, I care and I set goals. I can negotiate, and doing this completes my purpose in life.


    I may not be perfect but I can assure that I can make you smile. I have the attributes of a man, and I will try my best to not be a listener, but a voice.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Senpai! Continue serving the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's nice to know you, basti ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice knowing you through this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hii daryl!, I love how creative your mind is!, keep on serving god, I hope we can get along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to know you senpai, you're doing great. KEEP IT UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was nice knowing you, Keep It Up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Senpai Basti! you're doing great and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. do what make u happy, bastiiiiii !

    ReplyDelete
  10. always choose to be happy, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My warmest salutations for a job well done! However, please cite your sources next time, especially when you retrieve something from the Web. Nonetheless, it was a pleasure getting to know you through this brief introduction. Continue reaching for your dreams!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts