What I've Learned

 I learned a lot during the third quarter, particularly regarding websites and online pages. I've rediscovered how to use my creativity by selecting background colors, images, font styles, and font sizes. I now understand what a frame set is. Both the sorted and the unordered HTML lists are new to me. about control lists and stacked lists, as well.

 This quarter, we concentrated more on dancing, reporting, and theatre arts in terms of performances. Hip hop culture and its artistic forms now hold a greater meaning and appeal to us. We had the chance to perform our work for the entire school while honing our skills in music production, beat-making, or rap writing. We have grown more self-assured, have a stronger sense of stage presence, and are better able to relate to our audience as a result of this process.

 I promise that I will put my knowledge and talents to use as I learn more about html. I learned a lot throughout this third quarter, and I will apply what I learned to the upcoming grading periods and to higher stages of my education. I have learned a lot and will continue to learn a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts