Where I Started






 REFLECTION PAPER

 

       Face-to-face contacts were restricted under COVID-19, so virtual/modular learning was used for two consecutive school years. Finally, things are returning to normal, and face-to-face classes are being used. What conclusions can I draw from it? How has the first academic quarter treated me thus far? I will discuss my reflections and learn more about my timeline of events in this activity.

 

           Since I could already see my pals again before the new academic year began, I was eager to get started. Since I'm from the Special Math Class and there was a lot of academic pressure, it was quite the roller coaster, but I managed to survive. It was made easier for me because I knew I was surrounded by good people, which really helped to boost my self-esteem. I want to express my sincere gratitude to my friends and family who truly believed in me. Although I had breakdowns and anxieties, those situations brought out the best in me. Not only did I develop a stronger interest in academics, but I also learned a lot of new skills, started editing videos, and made some fantastic new friends. Last but not least, I prepared for the recent Baguio City Karate Tournament. I didn't get any medals, but I know that if I gave it my all, it would have been worthwhile even if I hadn't.

 

            During the first quarter of classes, I picked up a lot of lessons. The process will be difficult, but I am confident that I can complete it. It was difficult, but it was worthwhile. I'm Daryl Sebastian Paz, and I'm stronger than ever

Comments

  1. congrats basti! you did very well during the first quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With hardwork, you can accomplish the things you are aiming for. Congrats on making it through 1st quarter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts