The President


draft #3



 September 24,2022


President Ferdinand R. Marcos Jr.
Office of the President
Malacanang Palace


   Dear President Ferdinand Marcos,

   Good day Mr. President I am Daryl Sebastian Paz a student of Ilocos Sur National High School. How are you President Ferdinand Marcos? How was the first few months of your presidency? I personally can't imagine how draining it is to be the President. Having so much workloads and duties to pursue is really a tough job. Moreover, there are still a lot of online bashers and all they do is to bring you down but I hope the very best for you.

   I send you this letter as a form of gratitude to your loyalty and good governance to our country. I hope that your future plans will bring so much change to our country The Philippines. Stay healthy and safe Mr. President, I will continuously support you from behind.

Yours Truly,
Daryl Sebastian Paz

Comments

Popular Posts